Search This Blog

11.14.2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my first blog post! "Really Good Ideas" is the result of three years of overhauling my life. From technology to finances to health and wellness, I've gathered some great tips along the way that I want to share.

How many times have you heard "that's a really good idea!" and haven't followed up on it? About five years ago, a friend "invented" the Google Box; a simple box in some room that you could speak to and conduct a quick google search in plain english. Smartphones have come a long way, but it wasn't until Siri on the iphone that the Google Box really came into fruition. I only wish my friend had been the one to develop it! Point is, all kinds of ideas float around out there. I hope to harness the ones I've learned, and provide a forum for everyone to share.

Enjoy!

1 comment: