Search This Blog

11.17.2011

Drawing Straws

I consume a lot of smoothies, often in the car on my half-hour commute to work. I typically leave my smoothie cup in the car to wash when I return home and it's been a chore to get the straw properly cleaned out before the next smoothie round. One really good idea would be to take the cup into work and rinse it out. Too practical!

Today's REALLY good idea came to me by accident. My smoothie cups and straws were soaking in the sink and I discovered that the smaller bendy one had found its was inside the bigger one! The bendy one was the perfect size to scrub out the big one which cut my soaking time way down, allowing me to consume my dinner smoothie much sooner. And I probably saved the environment by one little baby step.  I wonder what else bendy straws are good for....?



No comments:

Post a Comment